On site restaurants
Nozha Coffee Shop & Take Away
Nozha Coffee Shop & Take Away offers various drinks, homemade breads, pizzas, sandwiches, paninis, cooked meat and pastries 24 hours a day.
- Light meals, special products and pastries
- Enjoy your selection at Nozha or take away
- Splendid woodwork and marble floor
- Iron forged lamps
- Stone fountain
Jamra Bar & Grill
Jamra Bar & Grill offers an exquisite blend of barbecue cuts, savoury light meals and refreshing drinks in a contemporary outdoor setting.
- Authentic dishes in a contemporary setting
- Menu with plenty of choice
- Fresh vegetables grilled over charcoal
- Traditional specialities served al fresco
- Casual and relaxed atmosphere
Medi Terra restaurant combines Roman 'art de vivre' and Moroccan craftsmanship. Mediterranean dishes are coupled with superb décor and olive trees.
- Mediterranean cuisine
- A tribute to Mansour Eddahbi's cultural voyage
- Blend of cultures and flavours from across the region
- A showcase of 'art de vivre'
Surrounded by jasmine and olive trees in a courtyard, Saray offers international and Moroccan dishes in an atmospheric and traditional caidal tent which has been used in Morocco for 100’s of years.
- Buffet with Moroccan and international dishes
- Caidal tents styled in the traditional way
- A unique cultural and culinary experience
- Quality Moroccan wines
- Delicious dishes in a welcoming atmosphere
Manso Bar & Lounge
Unwind and mingle with a cocktail on our rooftop Manso Bar & Lounge. Cool ambience and invigorating cocktails are highlights of this social spot.
- Rooftop lounge and bar
- Oasis garden views
- Astronomy features
- Local art and sculptures
- Cocktail menu
Discover an authentic Moroccan culinary experience with garden views at Dhabi restaurant, a setting inspired by the vivid hues of the Medina.
- Moroccan culinary experience
- Hues of the Medina
- Extensive garden with jasmine and olive trees
- Arab architecture and stitched leather walls
- Modern moucharaby violet panels